PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
BY ENTERING THIS SITE, YOU HEREBY AFFIRM AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD OR OLDER.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us. Nothing in the agreement gives you a right to use any of our marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features.
- Terms Modifications. Zell-V reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Site, Application or Services or to modify these Terms, at any time and without prior notice. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Prices & Services Modifications. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. Zell-V reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Payment. Methods of payment we accept: Cash, PayPal, Visa, and MasterCard. You will not receive confirmation of your definitive booking until your payment has been approved.
- Waiver. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Accuracy of Billing and Account Information. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Returns, Refunds & Exchanges. Zell-V is unable to offer any returns, refunds, and/or exchanges once the product has been already shipped.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable to you for any delay, interruption or other failure to perform under these Terms due to acts beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, natural disasters, wars, riots, terrorist activities, Internet service providers and other third parties, explosions and fires, strikes and labor disputes, governmental decrees and other acts beyond our reasonable control.
- Termination. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify your access or terminate your access to this Website and your account, if applicable, at any time, without notice.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Meaning that personal data must be stored using the highest-possible privacy settings by default, so that the data is not available publicly without explicit, informed consent.
Personal data is any information relating to an individual, whether it relates to his or her private, professional or public life. It can be anything from a name, a home address, a photo, an email address, bank details, posts on social networking websites, medical information, or a computer’s IP address.
Lawful basis for processing
Unless the client has provided informed consent to data processing for one or more purposes, personal data may not be processed unless there is at least one legal basis to do so. They include:
- For the legitimate interests of our company/website or a third party.
- To perform a task in the public interest or in official authority.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- To fulfill contractual obligations with the client.
- To perform tasks at the request of the client who is in the process of entering into a contract with our company.
- To protect the vital interests of the client or another person.
If consent to processing was already provided, we do not have to re-obtain consent if the processing is documented and obtained in compliance with the GDPR’s requirements.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.