Carried out by placing a drop of blood from your fingertip on a microscope slide, this test observes your live blood cells through high-resolution dark field microscopy. The shape and condition of your live blood cells provide information about your immune system, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, toxicity, blood pressure, pH level, fat circulation, fungus and yeast infections, as well as tendencies toward allergic reaction and degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, arteriosclerosis and diabetes.
Live Blood Analysis is simple, quick and accurate – with just a single drop of blood drawn painlessly from your finger, the test is able to provide a composite of over 25 aspects of health.
The test indicates:
- Condition of red blood cells.
- Free radical damage to blood cells and any need for antioxidants.
- Acid/alkaline balance in the body.
- Tendency to develop atherosclerotic plaque and hyper-clotting disorders.
- Presence of bacteria, parasites, Candida/yeast/fungi (indirect measurement).
- Undigested proteins and fats.
- Evidence of hormonal imbalances.
- Folic acid, B12 and iron deficiencies.
- Uric acid crystals and risk for gout.
- Poor circulation and oxygenation levels.